Wave Sports Outdoor Multi Sport Program!
Let’s get the kids off the couch and back into some physical activity! We love nothing more than hockey however… we want to see kids engaging in safe, meaningful activity. SO! We have come up with a multi-sport program that will touch on Basketball, Soccer & Ball Hockey.
Spent three (3) hours with us on a Saturday afternoon, lets get back into sports!
Station #1 (1 hr) Ball Hockey
- – The game is great for experienced hockey players looking to improve and keep up their skills in the off-season.
- – Ball hockey is also a good way for new players to try the game without the need to be a good skater, and is the perfect place to meet new friends and try something new!
Station #2 (1hr) Basketball
- – Learn to score from all over the court – balance, footwork, ball-handling & ball management skills
- – Learn to score with back to the basket.
Station #3 (1hr) Soccer
- – From dribbling & shooting, to tricks, positioning, and tactics. This camp is all about developing your skill and love of the game!
- – Daily shooting competitions!
Age Groups: 2012-2006
Price: $70.00 per session
Start Date: June 19th
All groups will be split by caliber & age.