Registration coming soon for the 2020-21 school year
• For boys and girls ages 5-12 (some availability for 4 year olds – please contact office)
• Full Day! 9am-4pm & Half Day camps are available
• FREE early drop-off and late pick-up available (8am/5pm)
• Sports include: *Soccer *Touch Football *Ultimate Frisbee *Soccer Baseball *Dodge-ball *Hockey *European Handball *plus many more
• 1 hour lunch (meal plan available)
• Welcoming environment
• Check-in and check-out system
• Low staff/child ratio (1:8 – 1:10 maximum)
• Campers grouped according to age and/or ability
• Experienced, qualified, and highly trained coaches
• First Aid kits & trained staff on site
What to wear/bring
• Comfortable clothing (*Sweatpants/shirt with t-shirt/shorts underneath)
• Running shoes – no cleats
• Refillable water bottle
• Lunch and snacks *please note that snacks are still recommended when you have signed up for lunch plan.
• No items of value *no electronics etc.
Multi-Sport Camp coaches must attend mandatory training sessions prior to start of camp to ensure the safety and fun experience for your child. Staff training includes safety and emergency procedures for the facility and camp, conflict resolution, and coaching and lesson planning. We enforce a sign-out policy where all parents and guardians must be on the safe list to sign out their child. To ensure the safety and enjoyment of all its participants, Wave Sports implements its Athlete’s Code of Conduct. The Code is sent to each participant upon registraton. Each camp will discuss the Code prior to the start of their session, and campers will be reminded about the Code throughout their session. Your child’s experience is important to us. The Wave Sports takes pride in the selection of its coaches. Our staff have years of experience in coaching several different sports. We are always looking to develop and enhance our coaching skills to ensure that your child’s camp experience is positive, rewarding, and most importantly, fun!