NSH Summer Break camps consist of 2 hours on ice each day with comprehensive edgework, shooting, puck control and game situations with a break in between for a snack as well as dryland training. Our NSH camp is filled with training, development and FUN!
Be sure to come with a sharp mind as in game simulating drills will be in full effect and be sure to educate you on how to be the best player you can be!
8:30am- 8:45am Drop Off
9:00am- 10:00am On Ice
- 20 Minutes of edge and stride work
- 20 minutes of puck skills
- 20 minutes of shooting
- 20 minutes of puck protection and complete tactics
10:30am- 11:45am Hydration Station
11:00am – 11:45am Dryland Training
- Fast Feet
- Speed Ladders
- Deep Stretch
12:00pm- 1:00pm LUNCH
1:30pm- 1:45pm Super Deker
- Super Deker Challenge! Prizes for Winner!
2:00pm- 3:00pm On Ice
- 30 minutes of stickhandling, dekes and attack triangles
- 30 minutes of small area games
3:15pm- 3:45pm Hydration Station
- Gatorade, fruit and snacks provided.
4:00pm- 4:30pm Street Hockey/ Pick Up